WHO IS A SHOP OWNER ASSISTANT (SOA)
A Shop Owner Assistant or SOA is an individual who refer and guide shop owners in registering and using the Ahioma platform for their trade benefits.
An SOA can register a shop on the Ahioma platform which affiliates that SOA to that shop.
WHAT ARE THE RESPONSIBILITIES OF AN SOA?
1. To register new shops on Ahioma, and guide shops through the registration process.
2. To introduce and guide affiliated shop owners through the user interface till they adapt.
3. To help affiliated shop owners in uploading goods and products on the platform.
4. To help affiliated shop owners sell on the platform.
HOW DOES AN SOA EARN?
An SOA is entitled to 25% of everything Ahioma earns in every successful transaction on the platform provided affiliated shops are concerned.
Ahioma pays 25% of every profit gotten from each sale a shop makes on the platform to its affiliated SOA.
For this reason, SOAs are permitted to share product ads from affiliated shops’ profile to their social media handle so they earn more as the affiliated shops sell more.
HOW MANY SHOPS CAN BE AFFILIATED TO AN SOA?
An SOA can earn from as many shops as they can register on the platform.
All affiliated shops to an SOA reflects on the SOA’s dashboard
WHO PAYS AN SOA?
Ahioma pays SOAs every time a goods is sold from any affiliated shops on the platform. Shops are not responsible for this payment.
HOW DOES AN SOA GET PAID?
SOA payment system is automated thanks to AhiaPay.
As soon as a shop sells successfully, affiliate SOA's percentage is automatically credited on the SOA's dashboard from Ahioma.
AhiaPay wallet can be cashed out to affiliate SOA's bank account every weekend.
DOES AHIOMA GIVE FURTHER INCENTIVES TO AN SOA?
Yes, Ahioma gives special incentives to SOAs such as:
Level 1 incentives: free Branded t-shirts and caps.
Level 2 incentives: other banded items from mobile tablets to employment as part of Ahioma marketing team.
Level 3: special prices and certification as Ahioma logistics provider.
WHAT ARE THE MAJOR BENEFITS OF BEING AN SOA?
1. Earn from multiple shops
2. An SOA affiliation to a shop has no time limit.
3. Ahioma would keep paying an SOA provided affiliated shops keep selling on the platform.
4. An SOA can also upgrade authentication to become a logistics personnel.
5. Being an SOA makes you earn a percentage of different shops in your locality with very little responsibilities.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS OF BEING AN SOA?
1. Good knowledge of the Ahioma web and mobile app platforms.
2. Completion of the online form and registration processes
3. Any relevant training deemed necessary by Ahioma team.
HOW DO I BEGIN?
1. Go to Ahioma.ng
2. Click on BECOME AN SOA
3. Fill the form
3. Click on REGISTER