SHARP AR M-207 PHOTOCOPIER
KENTECH COMPUTER MERCHANDISE LTD. (Tetlow)
High-speed laser copying
• First-copy time*1 at 300 dpi*2 is only 7.2 seconds .
• Copying speed is 20/16 copies per minute at 600 dpi, This is ideal for business use and provides a big boost to workplace productivity
. * 1 First-Copy time may vary depending on the power-supply voltage, ambient temperature, and other operating conditions.
* 2 "dpi" ("dots per inch") is unit that is used to measure resolution. Resolution indicates how much detail can be reproduced in a printed or scanned image. High-quality digital image • High-quality copying at 600 dpi is performed.
• In addition to automatic exposure adjustment, two original modes can be selected: "TEXT" for text-only originals, and "PHOTO" for photographs. The exposure can be adjusted to five levels in each mode.
• The photo mode copying function allows clear copying of delicate halftone original images such as monochrome photos and colour photos. Enhanced copying features
• Zoom copies can be made from 25% to 400% in 1% increments. (When the SPF/RSPF is being used, the zoom copy ratio range is 50% to 200%.)
• Continuous copying of up to 999 copies is possible. (Can be changed to a maximum of 99 copies in the user programs.)
• The user programs allow customised machine settings and management. Access to the machine can be controlled by enabling audit m
• The optional dual function board can be installed to enable use of Rotation copy and other convenient functions. Scan once/Print many
• The machine is equipped with a memory buffer allowing the machine to scan an original once and make up to 999 copies of the scanned image. This improves workflow, reduces operating noise from the machine and reduces wear and tear on the scanning mechanism, which provides for a higher reliability. Laser printer function
• The accompanying printer driver can be installed to enable use of the machine as a printer. (See the accompanying Software Setup Guide.) Colour scanner function
• The accompanying scanner driver can be installed and the machine connected to a computer using a USB cable to enable use as a scanner. (See the accompanying Software Setup Guide.) Environment and people friendly design
• Preheat and auto power shut-off modes are provided to reduce power consumption when the machine is not in use.
• A universal design has been implemented in the product whereby the height of the operation panel and shape of
the keys are designed to be useable by as many people as possible.
A A A A
Erase copy* Margin shift* 2 IN 1 copy* 4 IN 1 copy*
Rotation copy* XY-ZOOM copying Dual page copy
* When dual function board
1 Chapter 1
BEFORE USING TH