PWM with dual 5V USB port solar charge controller is a one in a kind of intelligent, multi-purpose solar controllers. It has a Fixed LCD display with a very friendly user interface. It PMW smart charging capabilities are one of industry latest innovation which complements it Temperature compensation sensor(extends battery life in most systems by at least 20% in Tropical Zones e.g Nigeria, Brazil). This solar charge controller various control parameters can be flexibly set to fully meet your various application requirements.
Benefits Data such as voltage, current and state of charge can also be displayed digitally as figures on the display. Comes with Temperature sensor for smarter battery charging Aluminium framing for efficient cooling and neat installation Large surface area of connection ports for wire gauge 4mm-16mm.
Rated voltage: 12V or 24VRated charging current: 20ARated load current: 20ADigital Battery level Indicator Compatible with Sealed, Gel, and Flooded batteries
60A Solar Panel Charge Controller Regulator 48V,PWM.
Compatible with 2880W(48v) solar panel with dark activated function, Max current
1. 1X 60A PWM solar charge controller
2. 1X User's Manual
3. 1X Temp. Sensor
1. Visual LCD graphic symbol.
2. Brief key operation.
3. Grade auto switch of system voltage.
4. Intelligent PWM Charging Mode.
5. Auto temperature compensation.
6. Adjustable charging & discharging parameter.
7. Settable working modes of loads.
8. Accumulative function of charging & discharging AH.
9. Remote Monitoring Function(optional, need specifically customized)
10. Protection for battery back discharging.
11. Protection for battery low voltage.
12. Overloading & short-circuit protection.
13. Battery reversed protection.
14. Delayed auto restart after overloading protection.
60A 12V/24V Intelligent solar charge and discharge household controller with LCD Display
1. Product Introduction
CM series controller is a kind of intelligent, multi-purpose solar charge and discharge controller. The family use the fixed LCD display, with a very friendly interface; various control parameters can be flexibly set, fully meet your various application requirements. CM series controller has following features:
*Image of LCD graphic symbol
*Simple button operation
*Automatic Identification System Voltage level
*Intelligent PWM charge mode
*Automatic Temperature Compensation
*Adjustable charge-discharge control parameters
*Settable Operating mode of Load
*Accumulated function of charge and discharge Ampere hours
*Remote monitoring and control function (custom)
*Battery reverse-discharge protection
*Battery Low Voltage Disconnection (LVD)
*Battery reverse connection protection
*Overload, Short Circuit Protection
solar controller install drawing.jpg
1. Ready tools and cables. Encourage you to matching the right cables. Ensure that the current density <4mm2
that is conductive to reducing the line voltage drop. Recommended: 30A with 10mm² cable. Check weather the installation sites compliance with the relevant safety requirements. Please avoid the damp, dusty, there is a place flammable, explosive and corrosive gases use the controller to install.
2. Install the controller into a fixed vertical plane. See section 5 of the pore size and pore spacing. In order to ensure a good thermal control conditions, please set aside each 10cm below the controller space.
3. As shown on the right, connect the (1) Load, (2) Battery and (3) Solar Panel to the controller according to the order of (1) (2) (3). Pay attention to the load, battery, solar panel and controller of same polarity.
4. Put into the external temperature sensor on the left of the controller (probe port). The temperature sensor should be similar space with battery. (Otherwise, the controller will control the parameters of all wrong temperature compensation.)
5. If you have remote monitoring and control function, please insert one end of the included communication wire on the right of the controller (communication port), the other end to connect to the host computer.
Demolition: To prevent accidents, please order the demolition of solar panels, battery and load disconnect with controller.
Note:Battery polarity will not damage the controller, but you will have a load equipment security risks.
RATED OPERATION CURRENT
less than 3# AWG (25mm2)
RATED OPERATIONAL VOLTAGE
SOLAR PANEL VOLTAGE
less than 50V
less than 90%, NO CONDENSATION
INSTALLATION HOLES DISTANCE
98 mm×178 mm --Φ5
OPEN CIRCUIT LOSS
RETURN CIRCUIT VOLTAGE
“Z” mean voltage class automatic recognition system, “T” mean the controller have remote control function